JUMP Sports Technology Accelerator
— cohort in progress–
A 2-month sports technology accelerator for early stage start-ups
What is JUMP?
JUMP is a two month long sports technology accelerator designed to provide key business skills, expertise and industry connections to technical founders of early stage startups creating products and services designed to help improve sporting performance, reduce the risk of injury and/or increase the participation in and enjoyment of sport and activity
Who should apply?
Technical founders of early stage sports technology startups that are within one year of launching a product/service, generating revenue and/or raising investment
The startup must also be registered in, or have a trading address in South Yorkshire (we can support startups to set up a trading address at the Sheffield Olympic Legacy Park).
We are looking for great minds with excellent ideas, and will consider individuals without a limited company, as long as they are willing to set up a business before the accelerator starts.
What will you get?
Week bootcamp covering 12 key topics for early stage startups
Opportunity to meet experts across sport, technology and investment
Opportunity to pitch and demo your product/service to investors and potential customers
Exposure through our social media channels
Free membership to the Propel Community Platform (a community of experts from sport, health and wellbeing)
What will we cover?
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Roadmap and Milestones
- Business Model and Strategy
- Product Development and Validation
- Creating a go-to-market strategy
- Identifying your Brand
- Creating a Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Sales Strategy
- Creating Financial Projections
- Raising Investment
- Building Investment Decks
Delivery and Format
- Hybrid programme
- In-person introductory meet and greet at the Sheffield Olympic Legacy Park
- Six-week bootcamp: Virtual 2-hour sessions held every Wednesday at 2pm, on the Propel Community Platform (via Zoom)
- In-person pitch and demo event at the Sheffield Olympic Legacy Park
- Additional virtual events such as fireside chats, speed networking and one-ot-one chats hosted in the Propel Community Platform
Who you’ll be working with
Ready to accelerate your business?
Join this programme and become part of the TEAM SY community. Take your startup to the next level with our support.